With the much anticipated release of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, our blog is hosting an international giveaway! You could win some amazing prizes! Check them out!
- A Mortal Instruments Book Pack (all 5 books with a signed copy of City of Ashes)
- 2 Copies of The City of Bones (Movie Tie-in Edition) signed by Cassandra Clare
- A Copy of The City of Bones: Illustrated Movie Companion
- 2 City of Bones Perfumes - Angelic Power & Strength (Click here to purchase)
- A copy of The Shadowhunter’s Guide
- Morgenstern Ring on a Chain by Hebel Design
- Snake Arm Cuff by Flash Trash (Official Jewellery Merchandise)
- Clary Fray Shirt (Ecru) from The Mortal Instruments Store at play.com
- Keys Shirt (Grey) from The Mortal Instruments Store at play.com
There are EIGHT ways to enter and you could end up with a total of TWELVE entries to go into the draw to win one of these fabulous prizes! There may also be other opportunities to enter so be sure to keep an eye on our blog, Facebook and Twitter!
If you have any questions, please contact us!
So, you want to enter??
Good luck Shadowhunters!
- Elisabelle Lightwood
“Happy birthday, Clarissa Fray.”
She was oddly touched. “Thank you.”
“I have something for you,” he said. He dug into his pocket and brought out something, which he pressed into her hand. It was a gray stone, slightly uneven, worn to smoothness in spots.
“Huh,” said Clary, turning it over in her fingers. “You know, when most girls say they want a big rock, they don’t mean, you know, literally a big rock.”
“Very amusing, my sarcastic friend. It’s not a rock, precisely. All Shadowhunters have a witchlight rune-stone.”
“Oh.” She looked at it with renewed interest, closing her fingers around it as she’d seen Jace do in the cellar. She wasn’t sure, but she thought she could see a glint of light peeking out through her fingers.
“It will bring you light,” said Jace, “even among the darkest shadows of this world and others.”
I love this so much! :)
Hello, Sir (creator of Tumblr)!! Seem that everyone has fallen in love with you..lol
creator of facebook (bit dodgy, needs a haircut)
creator of myspace (just an overall twat really)
creator of tumblr (HNNNNNNNNNNNG HELLO.)
JSKAKJADLKJALFJALJKAJ QUE BELLOOOOOOOO
ESTA VAINA NO PUEDE SER EN SERIO, QUE BELLO EL CREADOR DE TUMBLR KJARWHGUSK *-*
Harry James Potter
reblogging for my sweethearts: jace, will, peeta, patch <3
“There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
Jace Wayland, City of Glass
*again, I got bored. :p sheesh, i’m suffering from a lot of boredom lately.